1 g Chinese Panda 2018 Gold Coin
Tavex is pleased to offer the Chinese Gold Panda, the most popular gold bullion coin from the People’s Republic of China. Introduced in 1982 as legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, it is the first gold bullion coin to vary the design of its main motif, an aspect highly appreciated by collectors. Since 2016 the weight of Panda coins is expressed in grams instead of ounces. Containing a gold purity of 99.9%, the Chinese Gold Panda coin exhibits a graceful portrait of a gentle and serene panda bear, a Chinese national symbol and one of the world’s rarest animals. Smaller sizes of Panda gold coins are perfect gifts or collection items.
Made with a unique engraving method, the Chinese Gold Panda coin diffracts bright and darker shades of gold, an exceptional aesthetic representation of the panda bear’s black patches and white fur. These artistic features, coupled with the coin’s high quality, have contributed to making the Chinese Gold Panda coin one of the four most sought after investment-grade gold bullion coins in the world. For those who are keen on acquiring Chinese Gold Pandas as an investment, Tavex, as an official distributer for Europe, is able to offer market leading quotes for any desired quantity of this significant gold bullion coin.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins have considerable upside potential. Sought after by collectors because of their limited annual mintage and varying design, Chinese Gold Pandas fetch considerable premiums in the secondary market.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins are money. Deemed legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, the Gold Panda coin is exempt from Value Added Tax inside mainland China.
- The Chinese Gold Panda coin is internationally recognised. Being the only legal tender gold bullion coins in the world to portray a Panda Bear, an endemic animal to China, assures investor recognition worldwide.
- Gold Pandas are 99.9% pure gold. In many ways it is more exciting to hold a Gold Panda in your hands than an alloyed gold coin. Unlike alloyed gold, pure 24 karat gold has a lustrous gold colour and being of higher density it also has a better heft or “feel” to it.
- Chinese Gold Pandas are the equivalent of savings. Gold Pandas are an ideal choice for any type of long-term investor who appreciates the security and stability of owning physical legal tender gold coins.
- Chinese Gold Panda coins are perfect gifts. Smaller sizes of Chinese Panda gold coins make lovely gifts because of their superior quality and abbordable price.
|Face value description||Fineness||Gold weight in grams||Product weight in grams||Gold weight in Troy ounces|
Your order is fully insured and delivered by Posti. After we have received your payment, the products will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery time is within 2 or 3 working days. You will receive a delivery notification from Posti and after that you may pick up your order from the nearest post office. If you wish, you can also personally pick up your order at one of our offices in Helsinki the same day we receive your payment. In cases where we are unable to send your order right away, we will always inform you about the time delay.